SLS aims to always make sure that our students are learning in the best learning environment
- Air-Conditioned classrooms
- Classrooms designed to accommodate a healthy educational environment.
- Smart boards and internet access inside classrooms
SLS Believes that there are other facilities to help create the perfect environment of learning for our students. That is why we provide other academic facilities that are complementing our aim of having a healthy learning environment.
- Assembly Room.
- Computer Laboratories for every stage
- Science Laboratories.
- Multi-media Room.
- Music Rooms.
- Art Workshops.
- Home Economics Room.
- language lab
We believe that our Sports Facilities play an important role in making our students enjoy the learning process.
- Football Pitch.
- Volleyball Court.
- Basketball Court.
- Tennis court
OTHER FACILITIES & PERSONNEL
- KGs Playroom.
- Health Clinic with a School Physician on duty at all the times.
- School Counselor.
- Swimming Pool
Multiple learning opportunities to observe and experiment with real objects.
• Learning through gaming.
• Physical Education sessions that stimulate the use of muscles and foster TEAM work.
• Formal and informal authentic assessment of each child’s development and progress.
• Small groups central teaching for specific help in the skills of reading, writing and Math.
• In KG I, In addition to English, children will learn new ICT skills, experience a wide range of sports in PE, experiment with musical instruments and discover new artistic talents.
• In KG II, children will start to get used to a more structured approach to learning.
- OUR PRIMARY QUALITY EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME COMBINES:
We believe that learning foreign languages is a vital requirement for succeeding in the competitive, dynamic and rapidly changing Egyptian society whose primary concerns include the fostering and enabling of communication with the international world.
Thus, our curriculum basically entails a very important part for the four language skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
Very strong program of teaching 2nd Language: French/ German
We want our students to develop a deep understanding of math Concepts while ensuring computational proficiency, strategic competency and positive attitudes towards mathematics.
At SLS, we believe that science is a way of making sense of the natural world and that it is our responsibility to prepare students to be scientifically literate in the 21st century.
Our approaches of teaching Science ensures that students will be knowledgeable about the important concepts and theories of the three major branches of scientific study: earth, life, and physical sciences.
We respect our student’s talents. Therefore a sufficient numbers of activity sessions such as P.E, Art, Music, etc.. is applied in their daily schedule.
OUR PREPARATORY QUALITY EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMME COMBINES:
– Development of oral skills through theme-based presentations, debates and dramatization.
– Increase of the independent writing skills.
– Improvement of the reading skills through Independent Reading Projects.
– Approaches that challenge critical thinking that support presenting arguments and supporting them with evidence.
– Emphasis on the study of general mathematical concepts and the acquisition of vocabulary specific to mathematics.
– Flexible and adaptive strategies to facilitate the development of confident, curious, and thoughtful problem solvers.
– Comprehensive teaching, practice and assessment of Science concepts and skills.
– Preparation for doing the Elementary Diploma of the French Language (DELF).
– Preparation for the German Language Examinations (FIT) offered by Geothe Institute and corresponds to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages .
– Preparation for 3rd Preparatory National Exams, without being exam focused.
– Physical Education classes that are run in a fun-filled atmosphere and enhance mutual respect, teamwork skills and the sense of responsibility.
– Music and Art sessions.
Helping students to develop an awareness and understanding of both local and global issues and teach them how to deal with the challenges of a modern and competitive world
Utilizing the time of the students in various pleasant and healthy activities in addition to academics
Employing a professional, distinguished staff that help our students achieve their highest academic Potential without going through the hassle of PRIVATE LESSONS
Promoting a clear set of values that help students show respect, appreciation and gratitude
Knowing every student deeply and unlocking the potential of all who attend SLS
Appreciating the VOICE OF OUR STUDENTS